[IP] Dr. Joe: Free cookbook phone number (it's changed again)

<email @ redacted> =====
The number we had just published for the cookbook
has "timed out".  It's interesting to note that one of
the problems with this kind of information is that it
begins on the East Coast, the books are distributed
to physicians there and finally the companies say
to themselves, "there is this place called California,
I wonder if they might be interested".

The number to call is 1-800-Avandia (282-6342).  This
is the Avandia product center and although the
woman who answers will not be able to send you a
book, she will take your name and address and pass
it on to whomever will send you one.

It's not nice to be the end of the food chain.

Dr. Joe, the Diabetes Doctor

Visit our web site at http://www.diabeteswell.com
Take a look at our E-News Archives on the web site.