[IP] TesTape

I do not remember the timing of TesTape but I do remember it was in a thin
gray box similar to the way Scotch tape is sold today.  It looked like yellow
ribbon and turned green the higher the sugar was in the urine.

My mom bought a little cabinet that we put on the toilet that I would pee in
cups (we actually cleaned then used the hair spray canister caps (I had three
sisters in high school!).  To my horror I remember one time about 4 PM I
really believed I was low, peed in the cup then screwed up and spilled it all
over that cabinet.  Of course since it was really testing three to four hours
before that moment, it turned the tape GREEN.  Mom did not believe that I
felt low, wouldn't give me orange juice so I snuck off an at a whole handful
of M&M's.  I was about ten at the time.

Cee Dee