[IP] Re: carb to insulin ratios

My daughter (10) uses a C/I of 20 (all day), ISF of 72, and
BG/CARB of 3.6, and it has stayed fairly constant (for 13mos now)
despite minor fluctuations in her TDD. So I would have to say the
500 rule is pretty accurate for her. From what I have heard from
other parents though, it is not always accurate for children.
Heather said:
I was wondering what other children are experiencing. How close
is the "500 Rule" to ideal for them?

little guy due 3/10/01