Re: Re: [IP] Darrin/ns doctors

Hey Darrin,

*blush*  Thanks for the nice comment Darrin, but although I helped get the
ball rolling for kids here in Nova Scotia, you know I am lucky enough to have
a super supportive diabetic team at The Children's Hospital.  They have made
all the difference in the quality of care we receive.  To have such wonderful
people working with us makes us rather an exception to the rule I am afraid.
You know that for a fact.

Haven't received the latest # yet, but I think it must be upwards of 20 kids
now pumping out of the IWK hospital!!!  Put a diaper on, grab a big soother
and go see Erica's endo.  Last visit there were  3 endos to pick from, and all
are working with the pump!!!!!!!  Yeehaw!!

Barb....mom to Erica, A Canadian Butterfly