[IP] Re: iBig (or giant) babies....

Hello everyone....
Interestingly enough, I'm type 1, been pumping since halloween with my
sweetie an HTron plus...
I'm adopted, and 17 years after my story-less birth(11/07/1975), was dxd with
interesting correlation- I was 10.5lbs at birth....(we have no med history at
Being diabetic, and reading everything I can as a 25 year old looking forward
to at least a couple of babies in the future(not too soon, but someday) I was
so intrigued by the how/why bigger babies occur....but they do occur,
sometimes with non-D women...and I hate the way some endo's treat their
patients as though everythning they are doing is just plain wrong when their
patients are trying(I've reported my ex endo to the med. board in NY)so very
hard...I am so thankful for my current endo who is an incredible person.
It's weird but I read somewhere about women with A1C's of 13+ having healthy
babies(not a recommendation in any way shape or form) but that the women
testing and adjusting frequently had better chances of healthy pregnancies
and ultimately healthy kids-and I believe anyone "trying" to become a mom(and
dad) is going to try, if they have this disease, to give theiir kids and
themselves the best chance possible.....
Anyways, just rambling and enjoying the journey with Sherry C.'s tales of
triumph(and everyone else...how cool are we for taking this step into
pumping? it would be better with out the big D, but the courage and
dedication on this list is mind blowing!!!!)
Hugs and kisses to all!!!