Re: [IP] Cost of first meter...... and when (prior to 1985)

I guess I was very lucky.  My Mom worked in a pharmacy at the hospital and
the director there was sending home all this stuff like the new syringes and
meters for me to test for them. I had to write a report on them on what I
liked or didnt like but I got the stuff for free. Whats not to like there?
And I dont remember what year except I was never so happy as to not have to
do clinitest!!