Re: [IP] Drinking regular pop not deadly

Rhonda wrote:

<<What is the reason it is not good to drink a real coke when you are low?
have been told that before by a stranger, but never learned the reason

On MDI regular coke was all I used to treat lows, it was the only thing that
worked.  On the pump, however, it has shown to be too much for me, and sends
me into a high when I use it.  I don't need as much carb for lows on the
pump as I did on MDI...  I can only surmise that 12 oz of regular coke which
contains 39g of carb, is too much to treat a low on the pump which usually
only requires 15g of carb or less?  YMMV...