Re: [IP] Lancet Changes

At 05:18 PM 1/4/2001 email @ redacted wrote:
 >I certainly cant go from September to January with one lancet
 >change.....I have to change every two to three days max,  (testing at
about 8
 >to 10 times a day).

That's why each person is different. There is no right length of time to
use a lancet. I can use one for a month without any problems at all.
Other's like you, need to change much more often. Just do what feels
comfortable for you.

Just be aware that part of this thread is part of a long-standing joke
around here... George has been making his semi-annual lancet change
announcement for quite a long time. It's strictly tongue-in-cheek.