From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Jim S.
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2001 7:33 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Cost of first meter...... and when (prior to 1985)

This question is directed to those of us with 20 or more years with
diabetes.

I remember first thinking of finding a BG meter in 1981/2 but decided that
I wouldn't spend that much...... (about $400)...

About 2 years later I finally did spend a smaller amount for my first BG
meter - A mere $250.00   Think that was in the summer of 83...

Anyone else?

Jim S.