[IP] Re: Sore fingers

> I was skeptical at first but my endo. thinks it's accurate and will
> relieve my very sore fingers.

I hope those who were trained by non-DMers were trained to poke only the sides
of the fingers to draw blood. I have been poking for 19 years and don't have
sore fingers. The sensitive part of the finger is the tip where it is
extremely sensitive. That is the touch pad. Many times when I have had pokes
done by *professionals* in drs' offices or labs I have had to turn my finger
sideways for them because they were going to poke the tip. NO. (~_^)  BTW, my
fingers are not caloused.