[IP] Re: Normal does not feel good

> I have noticed when Im in range though, I feel REALLY bad. I wonder why
> that is. If you have any ideas please let me know.                Krysta

Krista,
If I read that correctly, I'm going to give an anaolgy that I was taught.

When a person lives in Alaska (high BGs) they don't mind at all. If they are
transferred to Florida, (normal BGs)ask them how they like it. HATE IT.  Ask
two years later how they like Florida. LOVE IT. That is how it is living with
the high BGs. Your body is used to that and the normal isn't *normal*.

Twenty years ago I began taking 4 Dilantin a day as well as 300 mg. Vitamin B6
for severe pain (neuropathy) in my feet and legs. I have chopped that down
gradually (force of habit automatically taking them) over the years and for
the last couple of weeks have taken one every other day and for quite awhile
haven't taken the B6 except for the one B-100 Complex. I give pumping the
credit for this relief. I like it!!

http://maxpages.com/bludasue