Re: [IP] pump selection questions

> I am new to this group and if this kind of discussion can be found
> somewhere else (or in the archives), I apologize.  Actually, I had a
> little difficulty navigating the back emails of this list.  If it is
> searchable, I would be grateful for directions.

SEARCHABLE, just click SEARCH at the bottom of most Insulin Pumpers
web pages or use the SEARCH button on the main web page.

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/

pay attention to the selection criteria for what you want to search.
The archives are automatically restricted to the last 2 months unless
you specificy otherwise. All the main diabetes sites in the world are
indexed on a 4-6 week rotation so you can search any of them as well
(or all of them at once).

> She made the decision analogy of choosing a car, "One kind is
> not better than the other, just pick the one that you like best."
> Now, I can look at specs and features of the various models, but
> unlike a car, I can't take them on a test drive to see which I
> prefer before buying.

As a matter of fact you can. Just ask you local friendly rep or
doctor for a loaner.