Re: [IP] Re-directed Fundraiser (was: Living with Diabetes Psyc

> He is now, I have six months to prepare to be getting the legalities
> to become a collector and if Mike has any advice on how to become a
> legitimate funds collector, I can do this.

I don't think there is anything in particular you have to do. Perhaps
Renee can clue us in. She and her daughter Melissa are the national
leaders as a family in raising money for the JDF. Something over
$100k and the last couple of years or so as I recall (~WOW~). Anyway,
RENEE are you there and can you answer the question???