Re: [IP] Re: Cure

Dear Barbbie,

Thanks for the challenge. However,
I have never doubted that a great deal of work is being done to find
various cures, including vaccines. My
concern is that after all these years there is no cure. Could it be
that despite of, and unbeknownst to the individual bench chemists'
sincere efforts, that insufficient funding or insufficient coordination
of efforts is inhibiting the cure ?

I too am thankful for the improvements we have today that we
did not have 32 years ago.

Thanks for the challenge,