[IP] Re: lancet change - IP Funding

The FreeStyle can use ANY lancet. It's the AtLast that can use
only their own lancet. We just got a FreeStyle from our endo and
LOVE it!!! We're switching over to this meter - just got 400 test
strips from the military's national mail order pharmacy. Bye bye
Precision (well not entirely, we'll use it as a backup)!!! :)

someone said:
I also can contribute to this effort of donating unused
lancets!!  But I must let everyone know of a new glucometer that
doesn't require pricking your finger  and may need different

little guy due 3/10/01