[IP] Tenders & "special cream"

 I use Tenders (aka Sils,
> Comforts) without any ice or numbing cream.

Came home & sat down to scan mail, determined to catch up on it...this means
I'm skimming & reading fast.  I read the above as "without any numbing or
ice cream" & thought - "Wow, I never thought about eating ice cream to take
my mind off any pain that might come with set changes - what a great idea!"
Took me a second read to get it that I'd misread the first time...still,
thanks, RoseLea - whether it was actually what you meant or not, it sounds
worth trying to me!!  <g>