[IP] Need Help! On Insulin Rollercoaster.

I'm on the 507 pump which I purchased in 1999. I'm on Humalog Insulin. The
pump worked well for me until I had shoulder surgery 6 months ago. Since then
I have been on a rollercoaster of highs and lows. Example; I put in the proper
amount of insulin for carbs and tested 2 hours later and was in the 500's. I
made the correction and 3 hours later I had an insulin reaction in the 30's.
This has been going on for 2 months now. I would like input from anyone with
similar problems. Thank you.