Re: [IP] Re: lancet change - Freestyle Meter

My CDE just gave me one this morning.  I used it for
the first time, on my forearm.  I could barely feel
anything when I clicked the lancet.  The drop of blood
is amazingly small.  The meter is fast.

However, the lancing device is chunkier than my
Sofclix and the lancets needles are much thicker gauge
than my sofclix.  I don't like the carrying case
either.  I will have to do some mix and matching.

I do like the meter, though.