[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #758

In a message dated 01/04/2001 10:00:19 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  <email @ redacted> >>
Hi Roselea, Thank you for helping me feel a little better about getting the
pump. Dont get me wrong, what I would give to have my #s be in the norm for
once.I have noticed when Im in range though, I feel REALLY bad. I wonder why
that is. If you have any ideas please let me know. I live in the sticks way
way up in northern California, You know the backwoods doctor kind of thing. I
think thats why it took me so long to get the pump. I think alot of the
reason Im scared is do to the fact that most of the docs Ive dealt with have
been clueless about diabetes. So it makes it that much harder to trust
anything they have to say. I have learned about diabetes on my own Ive went
to classes out of the area just to learn more. I think I know more about
diabetes then the doctors up here do LOL. Pretty sad isnt it? Well Ill quit
with my sob story & thanks again                                 Krysta