[IP] FWD: E-News 1/4/01

>===== Original Message From "Dr. Joe, The Diabetes Doctor"
<email @ redacted> =====
Well I did it again.  I gave all the information
about the Celebrity Chefs Across America
cookbook with a great foreword by the President
of the American Association of Diabetes Educators,
and gave a partial number to call for the free book.
It's written by Anthony Dias Blue of Bon Appetit

It has great regional foods that are healthy for
you and your friends.  Tasty and fun for everyone.
And the number to call to get one for free for
yourself is;

My favorite is still the Banana Napoleon with
cocoa sauce.  Just looking at the picture is reason
enough to get the book.

Dr. Joe, the Diabetes Doctor

Visit our web site at http://www.diabeteswell.com
Take a look at our E-News Archives on the web site.