[IP] IP] Carb Counting book & Insulin Pumpers ver. 3

In a message dated 1/4/01 1:00:09 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< Can anyone give me the name of a book that teaches Carb counting?  I have
been on the pump for 6 1/2 years, but I have only been guessing at the amount
of carbs in food for my boluses, with no regard for fats and protein. >>

These are what I started with:

Carbohydrate Counting: Starter Pack
Author(s): The American Diabetes Association and The American Dietetic
Association
which is 3  little books on how to count carbs

The Diabetes Carbohydrate and Fat Gram Guide, 2nd Edition
Author(s): Lea Ann Holzmeister, RD, CDE

Both are available at:
http://store.diabetes.org/adabooks/dept.asp?dept%5Fid=11&pindex=1&mscssid=WQRW

40SHJ0S92MHV00J74Q3KP2D42JM9

<A
HREF="http://store.diabetes.org/adabooks/dept.asp?dept%5Fid=11&pindex=1&mscssi

d=WQRW40SHJ0S92MHV00J74Q3KP2D42JM9">Department Page</A>

Susan M.
email @ redacted

Now I have downloaded the Dietlog program onto my PalmPilot and can customize
and add things to the database as I need too.