[IP] Darrin/ns doctors

In a message dated 1/4/01 11:58:57 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I hate these so-called medical quacks.  I just cancelled my doc apts foro

Darrin is there anywhere you go to another dr?
I know you mentioned they are all that way in your area but I remember
reading someone else in NS is having their kids go to endos that do pumps,
maybe they'd see you too??  If you talked to them and expressed how you can't
find an endo to help you with your pump?????
It makes me angry that drs are so unsupportive of you in your great efforts.

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000