[IP] Where's the Beef (or Pork) Ultralente

Seems the Diabeasties has struck again.  My Russian Dwarf Hamster
is Type 1.   My vet has suggested Ultralente (diluted of course) but has
made the comment that the Humulin insulins don't really work as well
as the Beef/Pork insulins do.  Is there anyone on the list who has a
bottle of Beef or Pork Ultralente available?  I would gladly compensate
or exchange with you.  Since "Spooky" is only a fraction of a pound,
partial bottles would be very acceptable.   ;>)

Please write me "off-list".  Thank you,

George Lovelace
< email @ redacted >