[IP] Re: Quick Release Barrel

<Snip> Would like to know if anyone else is having the same problem I am
unscrewing the barrel on the quick release Mini-med pump.  I cannot release
the barrel on the last few quick release sets.  I was wondering if they are
defective or if anyone else has the same problem.  It means changing the
whole set when you do not have to.  Very frustrating.   Traci <Snip>

I am having trouble with the quick release on the last 2 or 3 months worth
of sets.  I've only had one that absolutely would not come undone.  I've had
to get my husband to get some of them apart.  Minimed suggested that I test
them before inserting, but of course I can't remember to do that.  Make sure
you report it to Minimed, so they are aware of it.  It's not any particular
lot, but most of them.