Re: [IP] Re: trading pumps

> My insurance company BC/BS sees an upgrade as a new purchase. I was
> told if something were to happen to my pump when the warrenty is out
>  we would have to get it fixed at our expense.

The contract of insurance REQUIRES that they supply you with what you
need. If that means repair or replacement of your pump, then that's
what it takes. You were misinformed (polite way of saying LIED TO).

BTW, Lily upgraded a year or two ago, just before the 508 came out.
We have BS/BC of calif -- took about 2 weeks. A far cry from the 18
months it took to get them to pay for the first pump.