[IP] Quick Release Barrel

Hi Tracy,
Do you mean the disconnection site on the Softset? I did have trouble
reconnecting a couple of times and called MM about it. I sent one to them and
they sent new ones.
Susan M
email @ redacted

In a message dated 1/4/01 9:02:38 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< Would like to know if anyone else is having the same problem I am with
unscrewing the barrel on the quick release Mini-med pump.  I cannot release
the barrel on the last few quick release sets.  I was wondering if they are
defective or if anyone else has the same problem.  It means changing the
whole set when you do not have to.  Very frustrating.   Traci >>