[IP] Re: I've lost contact m- OT

> Not a computer geek here by a long stretch, but I have an idea - did you try
> sending to her w/ no caps in the address?  I have her address as
> email @ redacted - that might (?) make a difference.
> Sammi (who is enjoying a two-hour delay this morning....let it snow, let it
snow, let it snow!)>

Thank you all who gave suggestions. My problem was with hitting reply on the
addy she sent and I got rejected. So I didn't have an error. My ISP reset some
numbers. When my PC was in Chicago getting repaired for 3 wks. my ISP did some
kind of change and I didn't know about it. I *think* all is well now. The
other day I rec'd 13 digests that I had been missing since #733!! Today I
rec'd 8 messages from another IPer sent since last Thursday.

Snow???? My hugsband spent 8 hrs. yesterday digging out his semi tractor that
was stuck in our driveway and is pretty sore today. That means no work for 4
days already this year. The last time he got stuck the boss said it was his
responsibility to pay the $350 towing charge!! Can't win for losing. ANYONE
who wants snow - we had the snowiest Dec. on record and the 5th coldest Dec.
on record here in north central Indiana. So much for global warming!!!!