[IP] Carb Counting book & Insulin Pumpers ver. 3

Can anyone give me the name of a book that teaches Carb counting?  I have
been on the pump for 6 1/2 years, but I have only been guessing at the amount
of carbs in food for my boluses, with no regard for fats and protein.

Also, I have the Insulin Pumper book, but I got it with the first pump (6 1/2
years ago).  Is it important that I get the most up to date version?

Thanks, all!!