Re: [IP] lancet changes

At 06:22 AM 1/4/2001 email @ redacted wrote:
 >Here's when I change:  Every few months I accidentally misplace my lancet
 >device(I have an ancient back up at home, but like my pen style with depth
 >dial) and go to osco to buy a new one. Hence I need a new lancet.

Truth is stranger than fiction. Yesterday, even I was forced to change
lancets. As I was putting my meter away and flushing the potty at the same
time (I'm into multi-tasking), I accidentally knocked my lancer gizmo into
the toilet. Swoosh! Gone forever! Arrrghhh!! So, I was forced to go back to
an older one and of course, a new lancet.

Believe it or not!