[IP] lancet changes

LOL to the lancelot thing...
Here's when I change:  Every few months I accidentally misplace my lancet
device(I have an ancient back up at home, but like my pen style with depth
dial) and go to osco to buy a new one. Hence I need a new lancet. It's funny
though, went to visit my family in NY for the holidays and opened up a
dresser drawer in my childhood room and found 8 lancet devices!!!! (and about
2000 lancets-we really did stock up in the beginning.)
Bekka Caruso