Re: [IP] Drinking real pop not deadly

Curtis Lomax wrote:

<<While avoiding the accidental ingestion of real pop is important, drinking
real pop is not life threatening.>>

You are correct, drinking real pop is no more deadly than consuming other
high glucose foods... the deadly part is in not knowing it's regular pop and
thinking it's diet because that's what you ordered and that's what you
thought you got.  Now, if I knew I was getting regular pop and bolused
properly for it, then it would have no deadly consequences at all.