[IP] Seeking interviews

Hello--I am a pump user and free-lance writer and am working on a short
pump that would be a guide for pumping from a layperson's perspective. In
the book, I hope to include a few short interviews with other pump users.
I am seeking women who have been pregnant while on the pump, parents of
young children or teens with the pump, teens themselves, older people
(65+) with the pump, longtime diabetics (30 years+) who made the switch,
and people who really really didn't want to go on the pump. Other users
may be of interest, too. The best way to get in touch with me is to
e-mail me at email @ redacted and I will give you more information.
Thank you for you help, Gabrielle S. Kaplan