[IP] First Things First

Well, I think my wife and I are ready to take the plunge and get me a pump.  However, my new endo is changing my cortisone first, to a new type and new dosage.  It's kind of like the difference between a pump and MDI for insulin.

I've been taking hydrocortisone for the last 10 years, but it is a relatively short acting drug.  I'm changing over to a lower dosage of decadron, which is a longer acting drug with less glucocorticoid effect.  That means that my BG should be lower over all.

Once that is stabilized (about a month from now), we will talk seriously about a pump.  Yea!!!

Can't wait!