Re: [IP] Re: trading pumps

  This is an interesting thought...about trading in older pumps.  The sales
gal where I got my newer Jepp this past month is on an old 506 pump and
really wants to get a newer one, preferably one that is waterproof (she keeps
dropping it in the tub!!)  Anyway, her insurance requires a note of need , or
something like that, from her Endo and he won't do it..  His thought is that
if the old one is still working then why bother getting a new one.  The
waranty ran out THREE years ago.  Any suggestions I can give her?  I think
her Endo should be SHOT!!!  Any thought from you too Spot?

mom to Joshua