[IP] Re:Dex and LO

Marisa (10) has been using a Dex meter for over 3 years with no problems.
She likes the convenience of the disks and especially how easy it is to test
during sports-- no hassle with strips.  She often carries it in one pocket
and her pump in the other.  We use 2-3 Dex meters (school, home, and
wherever) and then just interface the results using the software.  We find
the software easy to use and helpful.  For us, we feel the Dex is accurate,
needless to say, or she would not be still using it.  We always have paid
attention to technique and have emphasized that with Marisa.  Both my husband
(physician) and I (medical technologist) are concerned about quality control
and are very comfortable with the Dex, the results it produces and its ease
of use.  This is just our experience.  I would like her to try the Freestyle
sometime.  We tried one at BDC and it seemed really easy.  Is the software
out for it yet?