Re: [IP] I've lost contact.... OT

I'm not a geek but I am socially challenged. ;-/

Try checking her email address in your systems.  sounds as if the domain
name is wrong.  Lok for a typo or extra space etc.

Otherwise, are you having other email problems?  If not; i can't help.  If
you are, then i'd say to try and different DNS.  Your ISp should have
alternate DNS IP addresses if you need them.

Good luck!

>I have not been able to reach RoseLea for a week now. My numbers were reset on
>my PC by my ISP and they said all is working correctly on my end and she needs
>to check hers. Is there a geek who can figure out what I just received:
>   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
><email @ redacted>
>    (reason: 554 does not resolve - check your DNS (#4.3.0))

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
of MDI!  (To date:  40% improvement in average bg's and 90% fewer hypos)!