[IP] pump problems

This is Tammy Abbott I sent an E-mail yesterday about my blood sugar
being in the 300 and 400.  For some reason everyone thinks I'm using
sils I'm not .I use the Miro soft-set. I have for about 8months I
changed to them because the reg soft sets hurt me.  My blood sugar for
some reason is doing a lot better today. Thank you all for all your
help.    I also use my husbands E-mail address.