Re: [IP] Re: Big Babies

Hey, Jan,

I think it is time to take a bG.  Whoever it was who categorized the people
who can't contribute as moochers was out of line and completely out of sync
with the people who run this site.  Rest assured it was not
Michael.  Michael welcomes everyone who can contribute (in knowledge, not
in money) to the site, or even just lurk.  He's an extraordinarily
charitable soul who wants to help us help each other.  He needs to ask for
money much more often than he's comfortable with, but then he has a wife
and 5 kids to support and can't finance the IP site on his own.

As for the knothead comment, it was aimed at those who have access to the
tools for good control but don't use them.  When you were pregnant those
tools were not even dreamed of.  You did the best you could with the tools
you had available, probably better than most were doing at the time, if
I've learned anything about you at all.

Now, what is your bG?