Re: [IP] Pump Problems

I'm not 100% sure of the lot #. It might have been 519571.  I sent 3 boxes
back to MM.  Since I started using different lot # everything is back to
almost normal.
I thought the reminder of semi annual lancet changes was really great :)
Showed it to my husband and he was aghast that I didn't change the lancet all
the time!!
It was nice to see that lots of others have the same bad habits.

Miriam Gordon ( my e-mail is thru my husband's e-mail acct. - I'm most
definitely not a male.)