Re: [IP] pump problems

In a message dated 1/1/01 9:53:20 PM Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted

>  The same thing happens to me when I have a sinus infection, or any kind of
>  infection for that matter now that I think about it.  My doctor told me
>  unexplainable highs may be an indication of infection or illness.

I recently had the same experience.  I didn't feel right -- not sick either.
I kept a scheduled appointment with my periodontist to have my teeth cleaned.
 I explained how I felt and that I had unexplainable high blood sugars.  He
took two X-rays and found an infection in the bone which had an outlet to
drain hence I was not in any real pain.  The next day I was sent to an
endodontist for evaluation and a root canal and antibiotics.  My blood sugars
were fine 24 hours after the procedure.