Re: [IP]Financial Support of this Group

Not Mooching, tried to get on web site to donate and it was too full to get
through. (Maybe people are donating) I will keep trying!  Not a great Idea to
get rude to get donations  & just how much do we give?   Alot of people would
like to give I'm sure but it is after the holidays and people are alittle
tight on funds.  I hope you will not refer to people as mooching  who do not
give mega bucks. I will send 20 dollars and again in 3 mos. if that is not
enough. Sorry about that.