Re: [IP] Re: lancet change

This thread made me go to cabinet and check my box of lancets. I was unable
to remember when was the last time I refilled my RX for them. The current box
is dated Dec.22,1992(7 months after I was diagnosed). While searching for
those, I also came across another unopened box that was dated 7/20/92(day
before my daughter was born). Since I have only used maybe 5% of the open
box, if anyone out there can use the other box I have e-mail me off the list.
Linda W.