Re: [IP]Financial Support of this Group

 Lindsey wrote:

> I am sure you have
> thought about this plenty, but is there a possibility of a sign up
> fee and dues?

Much of the value of the group is it's size and diversity. I think
many would continue if there were fees, but it would be very
difficult to bring in new people suspicious of having to pay for the
unknown. As the membership grows, hopefully it will be easier. Most
people can afford a buck a month or $10 a year. I just hope that
everyone will do so. I really dislike having to bombard the list for
$$ to make the rent, but it's a fact of life.