Re: [IP]Financial Support of this Group

Mary, I'm on disability and live on around $700.00 a month.
I think some folks with jobs and reasonably comfortable lifestyles forget that
not everyone is as blessed as they are.
I can still afford to send five bucks now and then, and usually just wait a
few months and then use my bank debit card to send twenty dollars when I can.

I do see ideosyncrasies re; college students who say they are broke, but can
spend two-fifty to 3.00 for a latte at the campus coffee cart.

Don't let it bug you, we are not 'mooching' and we know it. Just let 'em think
what they want to.
Jenny Sutherland
  There is nothing I would like more than to give to this group.  They have
  helped me alot.   My husband was put to part-time 2 months ago.  We have
  enough to pay our house payment, groceries,gas for the cars, gas and
  electric and if we are lucky, car insurance, water,phone, and co-pays for
  medicines and doctors.  He has applied for Social Security Disability.
  say we won't know anything until May.  He is not guaranteed of getting it.
  If it seems like I am mooching I am sorry.  I don't mean to.