Re: [IP] greedy drug companies

In a message dated 1/2/01 5:06:09 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<<  There is DEFINITELY a cure for
heart disease, it is almost free, but no one wants to use it. Go figure. >>

email @ redacted writes:

My guess is that he was talking about the "lifestyle cure" -- exercise,
healthy diet, quit smoking, etc.  Personally, I think this so-called
"cure" is just a conspiracy perpetrated by greedy truck farmers trying
to sell more fresh veggies!

/Janet Lafler

P.S. Or maybe he was talking about an aspirin a day?