[IP] Regular sodas at a restaurant

Just got back from a Cruise.

While on board we ordered the diet coke and it tasted real, so we tested it
and it was 179.  Usually it reads HI so we asked about it and after a long
explanation and testing real coke and their diet in front of them. We
decided that it was because the coke traveled through the same tube to get
in the glass.  They then had a can of diet at each meal for us, with out
our asking.

Also, in Ensenada Mexico, at the one restaurant we were at, they only had
something called Coke Lite.  Be careful, it has some carbs.

Curtis Lomax