Re: [IP] Re: lancet change

In a message dated 1/3/01 5:49:48 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I just wondered if you all would like this one: Some of us women are
 fortunate (?) enough to be able to put our pump to rest in our bras...well,
 what if the pump should fall out and then we happen to mention this to our
 audience whoever this may be...can you imagine, "Ooops! My pump fell out of
 my bra!!!" It makes my husband give me a dirty look every time!! >>

Well, what if the pump is in your bra and it slips under your breast and you
go out to lunch with a friend at the last minute and have your hand down your
shirt, digging around in your bra and your friend says, "I hope you have
something in there because everybody's looking at you."  <blush>

Jan and Elvis (the wanderer)