[IP] I've lost contact.... OT

I have not been able to reach RoseLea for a week now. My numbers were reset on
my PC by my ISP and they said all is working correctly on my end and she needs
to check hers. Is there a geek who can figure out what I just received:
<email @ redacted>
    (reason: 554 does not resolve - check your DNS (#4.3.0))

... while talking to xd.mx.aol.com.:
>>> MAIL From:<email @ redacted>
<<< 421 SERVICE NOT AVAILABLE, TEMPORARY DNS FAILURE
... while talking to mx0b.softhome.net.:
>>> MAIL From:<email @ redacted> BODY=8BITMIME
<<< 554 does not resolve - check your DNS (#4.3.0)
554 5.0.0 <email @ redacted>... Service unavailable

Jan & Bluda Sue