[IP] Re:Pre-filled cartridges

My wonderful new endo's nurse told me to fill the cartridges ahead of time so
that when you are rushed you can grab one and go.  Being a good student, I
prefilled 3 cartridges and placed them in the butter compartment of the
Well, the big bad ice storm hit Hot Springs with a vengeance, my husband
removed them from the refrig when the electricity went off and placed them
out in the garage.
6+ days later I found them frozen solid in the garage.  I sure hated to throw
them out but after some consideration I decided I had better pitch them.
The ice is almost gone as is the snow.  The electricity is on and the boil
order has been lifted.  I think we are back in good shape. (except for the
lbs. over the holidays. lol...................Jackie