Re: [IP]Financial Support of this Group

>Again, I am really disappointed in every individual who has not donated. It
>is mooching.  Anty up guys!  Have some pride.  This stuff costs money!

I agree 100% with al Lindsey has said.  This list is invaluable to me.
being canadian; their is no tax break for a donation to Ip but I still
intend to make as big a donation as I can to this womderful resourse once I
get out of finacial & legal problems.

Suggestions anyone for fundraising?

What about the pump companies?  they get free promos form the IP page.
This list gets more people on the pump than otherwise would.  It keeps more
on teh pump than otherwise would stay on it.

I think Ip is most valuable marketing tool the pump companies have.  In
fact they should be supporting this type of list apart form IP org.

Unfortunately we can't bouycot our suppliers!

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
of MDI!  (To date:  40% improvement in average bg's and 90% fewer hypos)!